Snuff Mull of the Incorporation of Bonnetmakers & Dyers of Edinburgh

This snuff mull was given to the Incorporation in 1813 by John Picken, son of a deceased member, for the use of the freemen at their meetings.

The silver bands surrounding it are engraved with the names of the office-bearers of the Incorporation.

The first band is dated 1878 and the last 1937.